How to Download
- To download BTCS videos, you will need a Vimeo username and password. If you are not an existing Vimeo user, you can sign up at www.vimeo.com.
- You will then need to log in to Vimeo by visiting http://vimeo.com/log_in and entering your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, you can visit the BTCS pages to find the video you wish to download at http://vimeo.com/backtochurch/videos.
- Click on the video you wish to download to view the video's page.
- Underneath the video title on this page, you will see four icons (Follow, Add to…, Stats and Download).
- Click on the Download icon to display the video link(s). (NB: You may have a choice of video links for different file types or file size).
- Right click on the video link for the file type/size you would like to to download (e.g. SD.MP4 file).
- Select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” from the pop up menu (NB: Wording may vary depending on your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- Then follow the prompts to name and save the file to your chosen location on your computer.